The City of Coldwater is a town in southern Michigan. Established in 1861, the City is a thriving community centrally located between Detroit, Toledo, Fort Wayne, South Bend, and Kalamazoo. Known for its historic charm and up-and-coming atmosphere, the City annually hosts events such as Strawberry Fest, Apple Fest, and Winter Fest. The City of Coldwater is one of the fastest-growing communities in the State of Michigan and it prides itself on providing excellent service to its City residents, businesses, and guests.
On this page, you will find links to several City Services. These include Customer Service, the Department of Municipal Services, and the Neighborhood Services Department. We have also included a link to the Coldwater Board of Public Utilities (CBPU), since many City residents have CBPU electric, water & wastewater, telecommunication services, or garbage and recycling. If you have any questions, please call the Henry L. Brown Municipal Building (City Hall) at (517) 279-9501. Thank you!
- Customer Service
- Coldwater Board of Public Utilities
- The Coldwater Board of Public Utilities (CBPU) is your local public power provider. The CBPU offers Coldwater residents electric, water and wastewater, telecommunication services (Internet, Phone, & TV), and garbage and recycling.
- Department of Municipal Services (Street Department)
- The Department of Municipal Services is responsible for maintaining the city’s 60 miles of streets, including snow plowing, salting and repair work. They also oversee leaf and brush pick-up within the City.
- Neighborhood Services Department
- The Neighborhood Services Department handles all electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and building inspections for city property owners.