- Living Here
Welcome to the City of Coldwater!
A great place to live, work, & play! On this page, you will find resources to help you enjoy your life in the City. Some of these things include:
- Attractions & Things to Do
- Payment Options
- Public Safety Information
- Community Information
- State Assistance
Please note that these are only a few links to helpful resources. Residents can find information about City Government on the Your Government tab and information for Businesses on the Doing Business tab. The Explore Coldwater page showcases some ways to engage with our community. There are also helpful links on the How Do I tab.
New Residents should be sure to sign up for notifications on our Notify Me page and review City forms. Residents with dogs should be sure to obtain a license for their pet with the County and residents with a bicycle should obtain a license for it with our Public Safety Department. These licenses help City employees return lost dogs and stolen bicycles to residents.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the following:
City of Coldwater: (517) 279 - 9501, One Grand Street Coldwater, MI 49036
- Coldwater Recreation Department: (517) 278 - 8566, 1776 Heritage Park Dr. Coldwater, MI 49036, Learn more about the City of Coldwater's recreational programs.
- Coldwater Public Safety: (517) 278 - 4525 [IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911], 57 Division Street, Coldwater, MI 49036
Coldwater Board of Public Utilities (CBPU): (517) 279 - 9531, One Grand Street Coldwater, MI 49036
Once again, welcome to the City of Coldwater! Enjoy your stay!
Community Assets (outside of City buildings):
- Kayak Dock & Boat Launch, located at Rotary Park
- Fire Pit, located at Four Corners Park
- Monroe Street Arch, located on South Monroe St.