Trick or Treat Safety
Having a Safe & Fun Halloween Night
The Coldwater Jaycee Halloween parade will be held on Saturday, October 29 at 7:30 p.m. This year's
theme is "The Streets are Alive."
Trick-or-Treating in the City of Coldwater will be Monday, October 31st from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
Halloween is a great night for kids and adults alike! Trick-or-treating tends to busy up the streets and sidewalks with lots of kids and our goal is a safe, fun time, so here a few friendly safety reminders to make sure we keep the night a real "treat" for all.
- Carry a flashlight, glow stick or wear a reflector.
- Wear comfortable shoes and avoid costumes that drag on the ground.
- Be sure your child's mask allows full visibility and breathing.
- Never go into a strangers house - even if they ask you to step in to get more candy.
- Adults should walk closest to the road, children closest to the houses. Stay on the sidewalks and don't run across lawns and roads.
- Children should be accompanied by a parent.
- Inspect your child's candy. You may want to discard homemade or unwrapped candy unless you know where it came from.
If you have any questions regarding Trick-or-Treating in the City of Coldwater, please feel free to give us a call.