The staff at the Dr. Browne Recreation Center is excited to welcome residents back. Beginning January 18th, 2021, the Center will be open for non-contact sports, walkers, and yoga with limited hours. As things continue to progress positively, they will add additional options and activities.
Initial Open Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 8am-11am & 5pm-8pm
Friday: 8am-11am & 3pm-7pm
- Masks must be worn at all times (no exceptions).
- Court Reservations are welcome during these times. Call and leave the Center a message at (517) 278-8566 to make a reservation. They will call you back to confirm.
- Staff will screen you and check your temperature before entering the Center.
- There will be no access to the locker rooms; however, bathrooms will be available.
- Only participants will be allowed in the Center (no spectators at this time).
- There will be no access to drinking fountains.
- All passes will remain frozen until your first visit.
- Free yoga, sponsored by Southern Michigan Bank and Trust, will start up on Monday the 18th.
They understand that this is very different from our regular schedule of operations. They hope that by following the Governor’s orders, they will progress forward with additional activities opening soon. They encourage patience and understanding as we all navigate this process.
Thank you for your support; they look forward to seeing you!