The staff at the Dr. Browne Recreation Center is excited to welcome back the community! Beginning October 1, 2020, the Center will be open with limited hours. As things continue to progress positively, they will add additional options and activities.
Initial Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am-11 am
Monday and Wednesday 5 pm-7 pm
- Masks must be worn at all times (no exceptions).
- Staff will screen you and check your temperature before entering the Center.
- There will be no access to the locker rooms; however, bathrooms will be available.
- No more than ten people will be allowed on a court at one time.
- Only participants will be allowed in the Center (no spectators at this time).
- There will be no access to drinking fountains.
- All passes will remain frozen until your first visit.
They understand that this is very different from our regular schedule of operations. They hope that by following the Governor’s orders, they will progress forward with additional activities opening soon. They encourage patience and understanding as we all navigate this process.
Thank you for your support; they look forward to seeing you!