View & Pay Utility Bills and Taxes
Click the link above to log in to your PSN account. Here you can view usage & pay your monthly utility bill online.
You can use your checking / savings account, credit and debit card: such as Mastercard, Visa and Discover or process your payment by calling the 24 hour payment line at 1-877-885-7968.
Click the link above and follow the steps in order to successfully pay your taxes.
Any questions regarding your property taxes can be directed to the finance department between the hours of 8:30am-5:00pm at 517-279-9501.
Alternative Tax Payment Methods
- MAIL Send your payment to: City of Coldwater Treasurer, 1 Grand Street, Coldwater, MI 49036
- DROP BOX (Located in the Parking Lot on the west side of City Hall)
- BY PHONE Call 1-800-272-9829 (Code # 7026)
- IN-PERSON In an effort to combat the spread of COVID-19, we are discouraging in-person payment. If you need to pay in person we request that masks be worn at all times and that social distancing rules be followed. Cash payments are accepted, but strongly discouraged. For tax-related questions please call 517-279-6922. If an in-person meeting is necessary an appointment can be scheduled.
If your account is within two days of disconnection, we strongly advise you to contact the CBPU Customer Service Department with a confirmation or receipt number after you make your payment online. This will help prevent any further disconnection process taken on your account.
If you are currently disconnected, you must call the CBPU Customer Service Department at 517-279-9531 with a confirmation or receipt number to verify payment. Services will not automatically be restored when an account is paid online. Deposit and reconnect fees are required to restore service.
Other Payment Options
Please contact our Customer Service Department at 517-279-9531 if you need to discuss other payment options.
- How long does it take for my payment to post to my account?
- What do I do if I am having difficulty registering my profile or logging in to my account?
- I use the same password for everything, why won't this site won’t accept it?
- Can I use a debit card?
- Why is the online payment processor is only letting me pay $300.00 when my CBPU bill is more than that amount?
- If I make a payment online after being disconnected for nonpayment, will my services be automatically turned back on?
- Why can't I view the attachment with my billing statement?
- Why does my December electric bill seem as high as my summer electric bill even though I should be using less since I am not running my air conditioning?