Online Bill Pay Just Got a Lot Easier
The Coldwater Board of Public Utilities (CBPU) has teamed up with Payment Service Network (PSN) to provide a safe, fast and secure way to view and pay your bills online.
You can use your checking / savings account, credit and debit card: such as Mastercard, Visa and Discover or process your payment by calling the 24 hour payment line at 1-877-885-7968.
View & Pay Your Utility Bills From Home
If your account is within two days of disconnection, we strongly advise you to contact the CBPU Customer Service Department with a confirmation / receipt number after you make your payment online. This will help prevent any further disconnection process taken on your account.
If you are currently disconnected, you must call the CBPU Customer Service Department at 517-279-9531 with a confirmation / receipt number, verifying payment. Services will not automatically be restored when an account is paid online. Deposit and reconnect fees are required to restore service.
Other Payment Options
Please contact our customer service department at 517-279-9531 if you need to discuss other payment options.
- How long does it take for my payment to post to my account?
- What do I do if I am having difficulty registering my profile or logging in to my account?
- I use the same password for everything, why won't this site won’t accept it?
- Can I use a debit card?
- Why is the online payment processor is only letting me pay $300.00 when my CBPU bill is more than that amount?
- Why is there is a convenience fee added to my bill when I pay online?
- If I make a payment online after being disconnected for nonpayment, will my services be automatically turned back on?
- Why can't I view the attachment with my billing statement?
- Why does my December electric bill seem as high as my summer electric bill even though I should be using less since I am not running my air conditioning?